Where to begin - I began working at Ruby's Balm as a summer job during college, (many moons and grey hairs ago). With a degree in criminal justice, a minor stint in the world of finance, and a career as an attorney, I kept returning to Ruby's Balm. It has always felt like "home." With a degree in criminal justice and a minor stint in the world of finance, I got my juris doctor in 2009. I practiced law (and have some fun stories to tell). But no matter what job I had, I kept returning to Ruby's Balm - even if it was a day or two here and there. After the birth of my oldest, I knew I needed to find a job that I loved. After all, when you love what you do, you never work a day in your life. It was the right place at the right time that I was fortunate to become the owner of Ruby's Balm in 2014.
Fun facts about me:
1. I was on The Ellen Show
2. I can recite the alphabet backwards.
3. I am married and have two blue-eyed troublemaking sons.
4. I have a photo with my sister from 1995 where my (future) father-in-law photobombed us.
Forever favorites at Ruby's Balm:
1. Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish
2. Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot
3. Anything P.J. Salvage